Monday, October 4, 2010

Number 34

The Emperor of China: The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
Shang: Sir?
The Emperor of China: You don't meet a girl like that every dynasty.

Another wonderful Disney movie, Mulan. I think I've talked about the fact that every little girl has her disney princess. I have Pocahontas, Courtney has Meg (Yes! She's a princess too!), Gretchen has Cinderella, Tekla has Belle, and Ragan has Ariel. Those are just the ones I know of. You might have notice a very important person is missing from the list. (No it's probably not you.) Nora hasn't really be introduced to Disney, at all. She's kinda' living under a rock, but she can quote Monty Python! Any who, her honorable disney princess (who I bestowed upon her) is Mulan. They're quite a like if you think about it.

No comments: