- Tessa's foreign exchange student was the first person to wish me happy birthday on Facebook. Nivétha Guna!
- Was yelled at by Courtney when I arrived at school. She wanted to wish me a happy birthday.
- People in biology were psyched that it was my birthday. For some unknown reason.
- My whole Spanish class seemed to know that it was my birthday.
- The stuck up Cutaway people in video wished me a wonderful birthday. It's quite an accomplishment for them to look down from their perch atop their self made alters to wish an underling, like me, a happy birthday.
- The funny hallway incident that involved Matt and Zach. I just need to tell you in person.
- Maher came to the party and proceeded to scar Gretchen. JK, she's all good.
- Wendy was able to come and I think got along with everyone. Including me.
- Got out of watching the movie because of Tess's dad. Cake time!
- Got Schindler's List from Mikaela. You have no idea how happy this made me!
- Blew out all the candles, no boyfriends to worry about.
- Had fun playing in fire with Sonia and Mikaela.
- Had, by far, the best gift turn out ever. I could really tell people wanted to give me something great, and they all succeeded.
- Met Nora's kitty after everyone left.
- It started to rain.
- Mom and Dad are gone tomorrow so that means Cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Ah, what a wonderful life.
Btw: Here is the safety video.