Thursday, April 15, 2010

100

I just figured, por que no? Right.....

I like when Gretchen bakes cookies
I
like running after school
I
like putting the last period on an essay
I
like writing with pens
I
like correcting test in class and seeing that the person I'm correcting has made a mistake
I
like the way my eyes gloss over after I'v read a good book
I
like talking with Hannah on the bus
I
like not even knowing where were going for my birthday (you're just as clueless as me)
I
like walking in the dark with Deni, Gretchen, and Jack
I
like testing out my shoes to see if I can tap in them
I
like having an inside joke with my Grandma
I
like the way Nora's house smells.

I love the way I feel right after watching a good movie
I love finding things in common with people

I hate writing essays
I hate awkward lunches
I hate when Mom looks serious
I hate when Courtney sings along with a song she just herd for the first time
I hate that Nora's German (her only fault)
I hate that Gretchen has to sleep with a fan on
I hate commercials
I hate people who think they can be directors when they really aren't

4 comments:

sonia said...

i like talking to sonia on the bus even more

am i right?
or is it

i hate when sonia feels up my thigh

either one you know...

Liz said...

Ah! Yea, feeling up my thigh! I totally forgot about that.

which might be a good thing? I was a bit scarred.

Courtney said...

HAHAHA. Also, You spelt hannah's name wrong, and I will try not to sing along to a song i've only heard once when you're around.

Liz said...

Fixed it, yea I must of typed it wrong....weird.