Thursday, April 29, 2010

AVPM

What do those stand for? What are the letters above meant to say? Well A Very Potter Musical of course!

Today while looking at the Harry Potter Status day on facebook (it's gonna be May 2ed) I saw a weird post on the discussion board. It made no sense and I was sure I had never read about space ships in any of the seven books, especially when the quote was one that Draco Malfoy said.

Quote:

"Now you're just being cute. I can't go to Pigfarts. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? Yes, you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Star Kid Potter, Moon Shoes Potter, traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" -Draco Malfoy, AVPM. AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG


So, I had no idea what was going on (much like you have no idea what I'm talking about) but being the person I am, I googled it and came upon an youtube video of the musical. It's quite amazing! Check it out right here --> AVPM

No comments: