Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'll Tell You

What I Want What I Really Really Want

Normally I'm opposed to telling people what I want for birthday's or Christmas, but what am I supposed to say to the age old question: What do you want?

Hannah and I had a conversation about this on the bus awhile back. We both agreed that making a list made us feel selfish and that if a person gives us a present without having to ask what we want means so much more.

But, because people have asked, here's my list.

  1. Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult (I believe that Hannah has already called dibs on this one)
  2. ipod cover (I have an ipod classic, like Meghan, and something to protect the ipod and if it has a holder/belt thing, even better. That way I can hook it to something while I run. EDIT: I was told to write that someone has claimed this one.)
  3. Glee season one part one DVD (it's cheep at wallmart)
  4. gift cards (not a huge fan of them, but if you must Target and Border's are a safe bet)
Now, I promise that I will not (under any circumstances) look at the comments under this post, so call things or discuss things over blog comments and what not....

And I will not think less of you're gift if it is from this list. I promise.

No comments: