Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Paranoia

First Hour: Math

I have absolute no friends in this class, so I creep on others conversations. Sadly today I heard this one girl say, "I feel like something really bad is going to happen today."
And if you all remember that same sentence started the worst day of my life two months ago. See post titled dear group.

Second Hour: History

I was unanimously voted to be the group leader, which I thought was very cool. The whole class thought I wold be a good leader of France.

Third Hour: Biology

Finished book work, which is a huge accomplishment.

Fourth Hour: Spanish

I thought I would be able to get through the day with nothing going wrong, but I cut my tung on a sucker, and I have to present a skit on Friday. Not cool.

Fifth Hour: English

Presented my poem, could of done better, but I think I got a good grade.

Sixth Hour: Cutaway (a.k.a. video)

Watched some funny videos. Kayla let me in on a really mean prank that she was going to play on Meheer. I kinda' feel bad for the poor guy. Sure I want him to go play in traffic, but Kayla was just being mean.

So, did I have a bad day? No, but I was paranoid.

1 comment:

Liz said...

If you would know what they were gonna' do to him, you would feel bad too, well....maybe not, but it's me were talking about.