Saturday, April 17, 2010

Zoë

I don't mean to creep on people's houses, I just happen to jog past them. When I made up my path (which is 1.6 miles long) I just wanted to jog on streets I knew, you know, incase I got lost.

I had walked by Courtney's and Meghan's house without so much of a peep. Well, I never see anything going on at Courtney's. One time I saw Molly standing in the doorway at Meghan's house. Tessa's is usually quite too.

Until today.

I had my fist run in with her. Well I guess it was more a fast walk and it was with Zoey more then Tessa. I was walking, jamin' to my tunes, when I see Zoey on her leash and it takes me a second to realize Tessa and Christian are lounging out on the step. I say a brief hello, pet Zoey and then I'm off.

It was nice seeing you Tessa.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

that happened to me once too...except it was christmas day i think...and i was walking...and she was alone...and there was snow...and and and zoey was without a leash...and and and i guess the situations aren't that simliar at all nevermind

Tessa said...

There is no Y in her name the E has an accent with the two dots that I can accomplish on my iPod. And yes Meghan if you chose to look at this again, on Christmas I remember you were huffy at the world and I was wearing the most craptastic outfit, EVER!

Tessa said...

Thank you for changing the spelling