Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Hero!

Tessa

I'm going to model a character in one of my award winning films after her.

"I don't want to be shot of he's the one to bring a gun to school!"

Today during A lunch we sat at our regular table and Tessa decided to be a good person, unlike the rest of us. She asked us if she could invite this guy to sit with us. He's in two of her classes and the poor guy was sitting by himself.

I felt like crap when she asked. I would never have the guts to do something like that, and Tessa does it in a way where she doesn't seem like a creeper who has to do all this charity work, instead she makes fun of Jews and then she invites people to sit with us at lunch.

Long story short, the guy respectfully declined, but I think he was flattered. Good Job Tessa, and thanks for the CD's!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE DECLINED

Tessa said...

Meghan, way to ruin my good deed! Gee I think he may not have wanted to sit with all girls it wasn't personal!
And thankyou Liz for you consideration!