Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Creepin'

After debating for a long while I told myself to just screw the note and leave.

I had walked in on Mari taking a nap in her room (In my defense her Grandma let me in!) and all I wanted were the props I had brought over on Monday for filming.

Five minutes later (five minutes long then needed) I started to hoist the two bags and tripod into my arms when Mari awoke.

Okay, have you even taken an afternoon nap? When you wake up from them you're kinda' groogy and not quite back into the real world, well that's what Mari was like.

She had an imprint from the pillow on one side of her face and her eyes were squinted from either the bright light or because she couldn't believe I was really standing in her bedroom.

L: ummm....hi your grandma let me in
M: ....
L: i was just grabbing my stuff you know this isn't the weirdest situation i've ever been in
M: ....
L: well i hope i didn't wake you up just go back to sleep
M: ...okay

Then I walked down the carpeted stairs, out the glass door, and back towards my house.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

AWKWARDDDD WAHHHH