Friday, April 30, 2010

16 Reasons

Inspired by Nora's birthday gift to me, here's a list of 16 reasons why I loved today and my party.

  1. Tessa's foreign exchange student was the first person to wish me happy birthday on Facebook. Nivétha Guna!
  2. Was yelled at by Courtney when I arrived at school. She wanted to wish me a happy birthday.
  3. People in biology were psyched that it was my birthday. For some unknown reason.
  4. My whole Spanish class seemed to know that it was my birthday.
  5. The stuck up Cutaway people in video wished me a wonderful birthday. It's quite an accomplishment for them to look down from their perch atop their self made alters to wish an underling, like me, a happy birthday.
  6. The funny hallway incident that involved Matt and Zach. I just need to tell you in person.
  7. Maher came to the party and proceeded to scar Gretchen. JK, she's all good.
  8. Wendy was able to come and I think got along with everyone. Including me.
  9. Got out of watching the movie because of Tess's dad. Cake time!
  10. Got Schindler's List from Mikaela. You have no idea how happy this made me!
  11. Blew out all the candles, no boyfriends to worry about.
  12. Had fun playing in fire with Sonia and Mikaela.
  13. Had, by far, the best gift turn out ever. I could really tell people wanted to give me something great, and they all succeeded.
  14. Met Nora's kitty after everyone left.
  15. It started to rain.
  16. Mom and Dad are gone tomorrow so that means Cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Ah, what a wonderful life.

Btw: Here is the safety video.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

well that's just beautiful. :)