Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Seriously?

So, today I decided to google The Heathers. Meghan and Tessa are always talking about this amazing movie that they've seen, and Courtney and I just sit there not understanding anything.

After reading the plot outline on Wikipedia I was kinda' interesting/scarred. Who does that? Who kills people with out knowing it? Veronica (a.k.a. the main character) (a.k.a. the girl from Beetlejuice) must be very stupid.

Then I thought, hey why don't I look a some of the clips on youtube? Instead what I found was somebody had put the whole movie (in parts) online. I then clicked on Heathers Movie Part 6.

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. What in the world are you guys watching?!?!?!?!!!?

Seriously, see for yourself. It's messed up.

3 comments:

Mikaela McMillan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghan said...

wow *no* way said...

Tessa said...

Wow this must make Courtney hate Ohio even more. And did you notice that their letterman jackets are just like the ones from our school. And she was roped into killing, she didn't want to.