Saturday, April 24, 2010

Antarctica Or Bust

I hate allergies.

I've decided, after this past week, I will hurt the inventor of allergies.

You all now know why I hate spring, because it's lovely allergy season. Why must my birthday month fraternize with the enemy? This is not just oh hi spring I really don't like you. It's more like I hate you.

I was feeling a bit better this morning because of this new allergy medication I got, (which was why I wasn't in school) but I started feeling bad again during the afternoon. I ended up not going to Austin's (Ragan's younger brother) birthday party. There was lots of crying involved in the car, while on the phone with Nora, in the car again, in the garage, and in my bedroom where I was held tenderly by Gretchen. (she was simotaniously playing the Sims 3.....)

The day was going badly until I watched the 2ed season finale of NCIS with commentary. Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette, and John Kelley. (a.k.a Tony, Abby, and one of the shows writers) Ah, it ended on a good note.
Don't you think Timothy McGee kinda' looks like my dad, in a way.

No comments: