Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gilmore Girls Challenge (twenty six)

I am lucky enough to have two best friends. Each of who is like Sookie and Lane.

Nora: Tends to hurt herself, a lot, but not a purpose. Good a certain things, like nordic (where as Sookie is amazing at cooking). She is someone I have been friends with my whole life (and I'm not exaggerating, it was the day I was born) and Lorelai has been friends with Sookie for a very long time also. She is quirky and has a great sense of humor. Nora also forgets things sometimes, and is a bit of a perfectionist. Just like Sookie is with her cooking.

Ragan: Is a more conservative person, like Lane wit her beliefs to wait until mariage (not at Nora is a slut or anything) and how disgusted she was when she came back from her honey moon. Ragan has been more comfortable with boys in her life, just like Lane is comfortable with being a part of a band with all boys, and going into a rock and roll life. Ragan is going into a medical life, which has been very male based. She is always there for me, even though we might have some different opinions on things, it feels like I've known her as long as Rory and Lane have known each other, but in reality it's just been a couple of great years!

1 comment:

Christina said...

How sweet! Love the dresses :)