Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Doctor Who? (says the blue faced man)

Only those of you who watch Doctor Who will understand the title. That is if you watched the past series finale, and yes I mean series not season. Things are different on the BBC.

yes, i do enjoy them quite a lot. maybe a little more then i should but i consider it a good obsession, compared.

So River Song. Ah, I so very love her so much. In rela life the lady who plays her was married to Voldemort, or well the guy who plays him. (yea, so my ex-husband is Voldemort...)A 900-year-old time lord had finally 'settled down'. Admittedly in the strangest way. I guess The Doctor can only do things one way, dramatically.

Her hair reminds me of Gretchen's. Maybe that's why I like her so much!?!

And "Though personally he prefers to be called Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of All. He calls you not mum, and that's me too. And everyone else? Ah, pesants that's unfortunate."

No comments: