Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Number 40

"Just a drink, a Martini, shaken not stirred. " - James Bond (Goldfinger 1964)

I have to thank my Norwegian buddy Liv and her family for introducing me to the wonderful world of the double O's. Yes, all of the movies are just to good to chose just one for the list, so because I made up this challenge I'm going to allow myself to choose all of the them for number 40. Call it cheating, but I don't see anyone else trying to dwindle down their top 100 movies. Do ya like the picture? I was looking for something neutral enough, but still convey what number 40 is. If you haven't seen any of the older movies I suggest you go right out and rent one so you can say you've seen a classic James Bond and then the world won't think you're a complete loser. (or that you live under a rock)

No comments: