Monday, February 27, 2012

#HPforlife

Last week the world received amazing news. Joanna Rowling is to write again! Our lovely Harry Potter Queen is going to write a young adult novel. I know she can do it, and I just hope everyone else doesn't freak the hell out because it's not Harry Potter.

I herd directly from the Queen via her real twitter account.
Thus to calm Christina's nerves that this book might never happen it seems that she's at the point where she knows it will be out on shelves. That's extremely good news.

And here is some Harry Potter to delight your hearts.
 This is my iphone lock screen thing.
 I sang this to Nora last week when I found it, she was a bit slow on the uptake, or maybe it was my confusion as to how to sing the song halfway through the second column.
Albus Dumbledore is rolling over in his grave right now, and all Harry Potter fans are going to punch you.
I thought this was funny because how true is it? Come on, you have to admit how scary funny it is.

2 comments:

Christina said...

The book is coming out later this year?!?! Hallelujah!!

Also, I nearly fell off my chair when I read "kind of nuggetty in physique" - frickin' hilarious and true!

Liz said...

I know right!?!?!?