Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Haaaave Yooooou

If I was to get a tattoo I would get one like this, and in the same spot. I think it's cool. I don't think I could do the wors thing like Courtney, because I would want to read the words and not let others so it would be on upside down so when I turn my leg I could see it or it would be on upside down on my stomac and not make any sense, except in a 6 and 9. But let's not go there.
It's small and not on my arm, so it can't prevent me from getting a job at McDonald's. Plus, just like a tattoo / I'll always have you.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

i'd also choose that location.

AJ said...

Mcdonalds eh? I'm pretty damn sure you can do better than that. Also, I have always wanted to get tattoos in memory of my grandparents who have passed away on my shoulders. My mother doesn't see things the way I do unfortunately.