Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Take Your Memories

"Liz, you can't just storm off." Ragan tells me while walking up the stairs. "I know they weren't being very nice, but you can't just walk away."

I guess Ragan's right. I shouldn't have walked away, but I was a little mad and it's better for me to walk away, cool off and then come back. If I don't then I tend to say things I don't mean to say.

Though I figured that out of all my friends I know you'll always forgive me and I'll always forgive you. Even if, at times, we kinda' want to slap each other we'll always get over ourselves and chill.

So, I'm sorry. I love you guys. Here's a hug.

Take your records, take your freedom
Take your memories I don't need'em
Take your space and take your reasons
But you'll think of me
And take your cat and leave my sweater
'Cause we have nothing left to weather
In fact I'll feel a whole lot better
But you'll think of me, you'll think of me

No comments: