Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Clothes and Punch

The above picture is of me today, wearing Sonia's scarf that she lent me. Her choice in clothing she bestows upon me is 'what pieces do I not know how to wear' and then she watches how I wear them. Here I have on dark skinny jeans, a white t-shirt pared with a brown jacket. I then went with a gold long necklace so people could see it under the scarf, and long dangly gold earrings which you can't see in the picture. Also not pictured is the boots I wore, the ones I'm always stealing from Gretchen. (and hair is left messy, it would look better with longer hair, kinda' biker chick vibe in a way)
Mom and I had Punch Pizza today for lunch. It's been forever since I've had it! Gretchen doesn't like it so my family never goes there. Gretchen's in Arizona until Thursday, so we took this opportunity to have Punch!
On our way back to the car we stopped in The Red Balloon Bookstore. I just love that little shop, such a cute place to sell books. Note: it's a children's book store, but there is also Young Adult books, just not a wide variety.
A little boy with a red balloon!
Here we saw a druggie, an old man,
and two college students hanging out smoking.
Odd group...

2 comments:

Meghan said...

cuuute! this is exactly why we neeeeed to go shopping together!! text me when you can

Christina said...

Sounds like a fun day :) Also, totally digging the scarf/the outfit you made with it. Suuuper cute.