Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gilmore Girls Challenge (eighteen)

Things that remind me of Gilmore Girls:

  • Jeeps
  • Ice Skating
  • Wrap Dresses
  • Russian Authors
  • Alarm Clocks
  • Baseball Caps
  • Spaghetti
  • She God
  • Jam
  • Graduating
  • Yellow Backpacks
  • Pay Phones
  • Origami and Karate (OH! I use this line all the time, this should have gone on that past post about using lines in real life, no one knows what I'm even talking about though, I haven't even gotten a laugh out of it...)
And thats just to name a few.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

jeeps.

jeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeepsjeeps


+ when someone (me) has too much coffee

Liz said...

ah! yes, coffee!