Thursday, July 29, 2010

Liz Sylvester

I think the thing I love most about directing (aside form telling people what to do) is having the status to be able to hold a clipboard. No, seriously, I love clipboards! They are so much fun, and i'm talking about the ones with the small holder not the huge silver holder on the top. Mines blue, it's sweet.



This spring when I was directing the short film in video I used it and i'm not sure if this was a complement or not, but one of the guys made a comment towards it and how it made me look like a real director. I think it was a complement because the guy didn't snigger behind my back with his friend, plus he's always been nice to me, but then again he's kinda' a druggie.....

Does me holding a clipboard make me look like Sue Sylvester? From Glee? I sure hope not. Does she even hold a clipboard? I thought I saw her with one....

No comments: