Sunday, July 25, 2010

R.I.P & New Life


Those lovely sunglasses in the picture above were mine for less then a month. Then they were smash after flying out the car window. I'm not one to hold grudges.

I was super sad after this incident. I'm a really picky sunglasses person, the same with earbuds but that's a totally different story. I had these amazing aviators before the red ones, but they started coming apart over spring break. Which was very unfortunate, very unfortunate indeed....(okay creepy) *shivers*

When I was younger I has these big white ones that looked like a knock off D&C. An other pair had cheetah print on it, but I never really wore them.

There's a happy ending to this though. I have found a new pair! (I wonder how long they'll last?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*dory