Friday, July 30, 2010

Number 100

"If any of you so much as thinks of the word 'parley', I'll have your guts for garters!" - Pintel
I figure Pirates of the Caribbean can be considered as one, not each separately because they are telling the same story, just kind of drawn out. Anyway this movie makes you wish you were a pirate. I am right, you go around with that stupid pirate song (and a bottle of rum) stuck in your head for the rest of the day. The actors are nothing less then brilliant and costumes! If you want to be them for halloween then they've made a name for themselves. The cinematography is some of the best I have ever seen and it flows perfectly between each of the movies. Seriously, who didn't get chills when that little boy started singing in the beginning of the third one? And the digital parts don't suck, you got to give them credit. Plus, Elizabeth is a very good name, how could I not love this movie?

No comments: