Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Din' Din'

Tonight I cooked Dinner. We had broccoli, apples, and parmesan chicken. I had to fry the chicken, I was the bomb at it. Dad helped a little because I was washing my hands too much going in between the chicken and vegetables. I also got to chop with the big knife. I think I'll like making myself food when I leave the house.

On my ninth birthday I had a cooking birthday party. I invited people over and we made pizza. Everyone had a little piece of dough and got to create their own. I had a lot of fun, it was cool pretending to be a chef for a few minutes. I think being one would be awesome.
One of my day dreams is to move to France and buy a giant farm which grows fresh produce and grapes, with the bright, fresh, green grass as far as the eye can see. Then I'll become thirty pounds overweight and wear cooking clothes every where I go. In town I'll own a restaurant and I'll be on the food channel cooking in my own kitchen like the Barefoot Contessa.
But this is all a daydream, I couldn't become a chef. I decided a long time ago I wouldn't work in the food industry.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

oh man ina garten makes me laugh...but i would love to be her. i too have dabbled in the french-chef-fantasy.

congrats on dinner.

Christina said...

That's a wonderful dream - never let go of it. :D