Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fear And Cats

One of my greatest fears is that I'm going to turn into that 'cat lady' who ends up on national news because they hauled out over 100 dead cats from her house after a neighbor complained. I know I have a long ways to go before I get that far, but I have reason to believe that I'm moving up in the ranks of crazy cat ladies.
Recently I've found myself in a lot of book stores. Being the time of year it is, calanders are in high demand because people think that it's an appropriate gift. (oh...thanks for the socks = oh...thanks for the calendar) As I wait for whatever reason, I walk among the rows of plastic bound stacks of paper and find myself looking for the cat calendars!

Be it day by day, or by month I find them so adorable and then I seriously consider asking to get it! Oy vey!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

DOG (specifically puppy) calendars are so much better than cat calendars!!!....hehe ;)