Sunday, December 12, 2010

N or N?

My two families couldn't be completely different. The Monson's eat on ping-pong tables and the McNaughton's have three course meals, very Gilmore Friday night dinner like.

My McNaughton grandma asks for a christmas list every year. It's kinda' annoying because I always end up feeling bad after writing all of the stuff I want, much of which I don't really need. Then Gretchen makes fun of me for feeling bad because when she grows up she'll make a big heap of money that she can just swim in. She's just that way.
This year my big problem with the Christmas list is weather or not to ask for a Nook. (see this) I'm still not sure. I made my synthesis essay question about the Nook. I've done lots of research about the device. I have also played around with it, thanks to my aunt. I think it's time to resort to the good old fashion Pro-Con list.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

i admire your determination towards compelling and informative research. many people, myself among them, would stop short of fully researching said product and just get it. i admire you.

sonia said...

GET THE NOOK SO I CAN PLAY WITH IT! IT LOOKS SO PRETTY ON THE ADS :D

liz liz liz, then you can be the mommy who reads her child (me!) the dr. suess book! aww that'll be so much fun...

or i could get pregnant and you could take me to a doctors appointment and we can read parenting magazine together.. whatever you're more comfortable with of course.

Liz said...

I don't know if I'm comfortable with either....