Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Out Of Da Loop

Over the weekend I organized my bookmarks and I'm still trying to get used to them. (via web browser) During my cleaning session I decided to delete all of the blog bookmarks because I can just go to blogger and see the 'news' feed because I follow all of you.

I'm still getting used to it and I recently missed an blog explosion of Meghan's. I just have one question. Do I know who Cock is? Because If I don't and if you don't this internet relationship is getting creepy....

Just putting in my two cents.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

hahaha!

"Cock" is Acacia trying to be funny. You see, because she has a nickname of "Kak" (not entirely sure how it's derived, but it is indeed from her name), she interprets it as "Cock" becaues "Kak" sounds as such...hmm?

Liz said...

whew! I thought you and Sonia were gonna start a lesbian - straight three way via the internet!