Monday, August 30, 2010

Number 69

"As Miss Golightly was saying before she was most rudely interrupted..." - Holly Golightly

Tess, if I wasn't for you them Hannah, Courtney, Gretchen and I wouldn't have ever seen Breakfast At Tiffany's. You convinced me to watch it during a sleepover and then I got Gretchen, Hannah, and Courtney to agree to watching it (upside down hulk!) and history was made. It's such a wonderful story, and Audrey Hepburn did a marvelous job. This movie changed the way movies were made and the way women were looked at on the big screen. Good girls didn't have to play good girls, they could play call girls and sleep with more then one man in the same movie. And the little black dress made a come back! Even now, who can't adore a black dress? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my favourite movie!!