Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Number 88

"Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable! But that is called 'cannibalism,' my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies." - Willy Wonka

This movie may in fact raise me a few thousand points (as Meghan so humbly put it) because I put it on my count down. I distinctly remember popping Charlie and the Chocolate Factory into the portable DVD player during a long car ride and then silently celebrating that we were pulling into a gas station because I could quench my chocolate hunger. No, seriously, don't you get a chocolate craving when you watch this movie? I sure do. It's nice that the movie stays close to the book (it seems they never do these days) and that it's updated, like the Mike Tv character to be a video game fanatic. And the Umpa Lumpas don't let us down.

No comments: