Sunday, August 15, 2010

Number 84

 "Just put 'em the wash; they'll be grand." - Declan

I like Leap Year so much that I have it quoted on my quote list (sidebar). It's the same quote as above mostly because it's just so funny in the movie, but if you haven't seen it then it's kinda' lost on you. Like most quotes from movies you haven't seen.....I also figured out what to name my laptop after seeing this movie, Louie. After the Louis Vuitton suitcase she lugged all over Ireland. I also have to give Amy Adams credit, she has been in a lot of different rolls, but she dose an amazing job in each of them. True, this movie isn't a prime example because her character isn't well rounded, but she still gives her best effort. Plus the Irish accents are to die for, Gretchen even loved them and she hates the Irish.

No comments: