Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Number 82

"Prodigious!" - Roy

Most of the movies we (students) watch in science classes are extremely boring. Not October Sky, this movie made me grab ahold of Mr.Luke's wooden chairs and wait for the end. When a movie makes you shiver, that's a good sign. That's exactly what this one made me do, I think it's amazing how far they were able to go because of one guys dreams, kinda' makes me think anything is possible. I also love each of the four boys, they all bring something unique to the table and it makes them even more lovable. (side note, the guy on the far left looks so much like Nora's older brother Reid) I never thought I would enjoy a movie about science as much as I enjoyed this one. I guess it just goes to show you, anything can be made interesting.

No comments: