Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Number 95

"I think I just saved your life. No need to thank me, you should just start listening to me." - Cassie

A few weeks left of school and Courtney wants us to think. I can't imagine why she would want to smash our maxed out minds even more by watching Push, which I've never seen and never plan to, but I smile and agree with everyone else. Wahoo, a movie that makes you think. To my surprise my brain does not turn to gel and I really enjoyed it. Sure, I think to get a grasp of what's going on you need to watch it a million times or you need somebody who has to explain things as you watch it, thank goodness for Courtney. Still it's one of the most action packed movies I have ever seen and despite the confusing parts the script is written brilliantly. I can see why Courtney loves it so much.

No comments: