Monday, August 16, 2010

Number 83

"Congratulations. I'll send you out with a shot gun a lot more." - Ruby

Cold Mountain is one of the best book to movie, movies ever. It does the book justice, which is shown by it's many awards/nominations. It was also one of the first movies to ever be edited on Final Cut, which is the software I use for my movies. I think that's very cool, especially because it made it to the Oscars. ReneƩ Zellweger does a wonderful job on Ruby, almost exactly how I pictured it. The music is especially erie, which gives it a mood that draws you in and doesn't let you go until the end. I'm a sucker for bluegrass and anything having to do with Allison Krauss, I was just raised that way so maybe that's why I love the music so much. In all I have to give the director credit, he did an amazing job.

No comments: