Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Angry Men



I think I have angered some people today and I want to channel the things I learned at VCCS to write an apology.

Dear Courtney,

I am truly sorry that I left the rotunda early. It wasn't on purpose, I was just being odd, it wasn't like you smelled or anything. Also, when we were taking the 180 question test about our future jobs I thought of you when I read the question: Studying marine life. (like unsure dislike) You're going places!

Dear Meghan,

I tend to bug people I love. Just ask Gretchen, I really love her, but I am sorry that I was making fun of you at the lunch table. What would I do without you? And if your artcrush thinks your weird I'll take care of her. (screw her music!)

Dear ...practically everyone,

I am sorry I tried to start a betta fish fighting ring. We had a bowl ready to grab one when they started fighting. At least now Theodore has a good home. (link, very funny)

Dear Mikaela,

Did I do something? Apparently I can't see your blog anymore....oh! I also heard your name on the announcements this morning....


I think this should be y'alls theme song. (link)

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again.
When the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums,
there is a life about to start when tomorrow comes.

No comments: