Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cross Out Liz/Babies


I'm running on 5 1/2 hours of sleep and Mom just told me my breath really smells. She won't talk to me until I brush my teeth. I feel loved.

Last night after I had edited my newest movie project (which I will put up on youtube) I settled into my bed and tried to fall asleep.

The key word here is tried.

A bit before midnight I heard this scratching on my closed bedroom door. I finally got up to stop to noise, after debating about it for a awhile in bed. Opening up the door I looked down and saw the end of Hank's tail as he scampered between my legs and under my bed.

Having no patience I opened up my parent's bedroom door and told Dad that he had to rangle up Hank from the depths of my room.

Five minutes later my door was being scratched at again. I jumped up and whipped open the door. Looking down at Hank I screamed my battle call.

"I'M NEVER HAVING CHILDREN! IF I CAN'T DEAL WITH A CAT I SURE CAN'T DEAL WITH A BABY!"

Hank raced into Mom and Dad's room and I proceeded to follow him.

The door banged on the wall as I pushed it out of my way. Following Hank in the dark I got down on my hands and knees and tried to pull him out from under the dresser.

"Liz! Stop it, just go back to bed.", Dad said several times.

Grudgingly I walked back into my bedroom and slithered under the covers.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

that sounds funnn

sonia said...

duuude my mom does the breath thing too..and shes dead serious..its insulting.