Monday, March 22, 2010

What the French Toast!



Today I forgot my water bottle in the refrigerator. I had put it in the fridge before we left for our trip on Thursday and was waiting for Monday to drink the nice cold water. Cold water is my favorite thing in the world, well aside from milk. So, after a week of being in the fridge it would be perfect.

This morning I was surfing the internet and getting dressed while keeping an eye on my clock. All of a sudden Mom yells up the stairs and says that it's 6:59. My bus comes at 7:02, but I have a bit of a walk to get to the bus stop. So, I race out the door and half way down the block I realize that I forgot my water bottle. Then I proceeded to have an off day, but I figured it would be all better when I arrived home and drank some of my water.

The first thing I did upon entering my house was make a b-line for the fridge only to find out that Mom dumped the water (the cold perfect water) and recycled the bottle.

3 comments:

Mikaela McMillan said...

Aw you poor thing! I'm sorry!!!

Meghan said...

what a depressing end to your cranky day. haha. no serio- that sucks

Tessa said...

That's weird why would she do that?