Monday, March 1, 2010

Necklace

"Do you wear that everyday?", Meghan asks me at lunch. I look down to see what her finger is pointing at and am pleasantly surprised to see she's pointing at my necklace.

"Yea. I got it from my aunt and this -I point at the pearl attached by a blue string- I got from Nora as a christmas present because I'm a pearl of great worth."

The silver necklace is 12 inches long (I know this because Gretchen broke it one time and the jeweler told us it was 12 inches.) and has a little charm at the end that's round with the word believe written on it. The other side of the charm has dream, but I alway wear the believe side out because I not only dream, but I believe.

Then the makeshift charm is from Nora. She gave me a little pearl on a blue string for christmas because I'm a pearl of great worth, so I cut the string short and tied it onto my necklace. It's one of my prized possessions.


Other thoughts: How will Meghan deal with no Bolgger over Spring Break? Don't tell me vote on the poll (you can chose more than one) to your right. --->

2 comments:

Meghan said...

lol! i like being included in your blogs

Liz said...

Your very welcome!