Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wolf Pack

Alan Garner :You probably get this a lot. This isn't the real Caesar's Palace is it?



If I think about drugs in church, will I go to hell?

My family watched The Hangover last night. So this morning during church I was thinking about some of the funny and highly inappropriate parts. During the lords prayer.

So, as the rest of the congregation thought about what Jesus gave us, and sacrificed for us, I was thinking about how they made some of those 'revealing' pictures during the credits. And for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about they were pictures depicting a lady giving one the of the actors....you know what, I can't even finish.

I feel dirty.



Alan Garner: Gambling? Who said anything about gambling? It's not gambling when you know you're gonna win. Counting cards is a foolproof system.
Stu Price: It's also illegal.
Alan Garner: It's not illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.
Phil Wenneck: I'm pretty sure that's illegal too.
Alan Garner: Yeah, maybe after 9/11, where everybody got so sensitive. Thanks a lot, bin Laden.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

you watched the hangover with your FAMILY?!?! that's a wee bit disturbing


...like, seriously...if there was one movie in the world to not watch with your family..

Liz said...

maybe your family, but mine is completely different :)

Tessa said...

Still weired Liz, still very weird...