Monday, March 8, 2010

Procreation!

"You're gonna' make them fight!" Gretchen says from the top of the steps. I turn towards the family room to shied my guilty look.

"..no..." I make a be-line for the door as Gretchen starts yelling at me.

Okay, so this time I did nothing to provoke her. It was all Kayla's idea! We had to think of a cool idea for a racism project and we thought "blue or red, black or white were still all the same" and the have two blue and red betta fish fighting. You know, symbolism.

No need to call PETA though, they didn't fight at all. We (meaning Kayla, Alison and I) named the two fish Theodore (blue) and Cinnamon (red).


This is Theodore. He's blue.


This is Cinnamon. No, he's not a girl.



Mom said she didn't want two betta fish in the house, because that would mean two tanks. So I gave Theodore to Meghan, she was happy. How's he doing Meghan?

1 comment:

Meghan said...

liz, i must say he's doing swell. really adjusting quite well, i'd say. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu