Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sit Down!

I dreams last night I was on a boat to heaven. Oh wait, wrong era....

I did have a dream last night. Meghan was in it and I was sitting in a Perkins when I saw her sitting with two guys. I asked her why she wasn't in Japan and she said she decided not to go. I was so sad and kept on saying that she would of had so much fun. It made me really depressed.

Then Meghan, Courtney, and I were walking to the bus stop (through 2 feet of snow) and we saw the bus leave without us. I said Mom could drive us, but Tessa (who appeared) said that she wasn't answering the phone. I took off down the street and burst in the house. Mom was curled up in multiple down comforters on the couch. She didn't want to drive us.

Then I woke up.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

jeeeez did you happen to be on ACID when you "dreamed" this?! haha