Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No Trespassing

"Man, there's been a lot of death recently.", Courtney stated, in her blunt way, this morning on the bus.

It's true, think of all the earthquakes (which Courtney also brought up) and some of my closest friends have family members dropping like flies. Yet (as Tessa cried) all I could do was freak about my sweatshirt....Meghan I think we need to check before we wear it to school just so this never happens...ever again.


Happier news: I trespassed today during sixth hour. When I told Mrs. Drew that Amanda and I probably did something illegal she just laughed and welcomed me to Cutaway Productions. oh joy.

p.s. Mikaela, LOOOOOOVE the pictures!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

yes we do liz but tis a bit insulting that you care so much about it - though i brought it up: "oh shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt"

Liz said...

yea, I know, you would think this would bug you more then me, but no....