Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ace of Spades


Courtney, we can just hide your Softball stuff in a big disco ball and then move to South America. We just need to ask the Magic Eight ball. You don't happen to have one, do you?

My mom is the music director each year for this middle school musical in Golden Valley. They put on Friday Knight Fever this year and I invited Courtney to last nights performance. It was there she fell in love! Courtney and Danny sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Only problem....her lover is in seventh grade.....

I hope you watch this little you tube video. It's our favorite song (right Courtney) and it clues you in on our secret handshake. (plus Danny sings in this song!)

3 comments:

Meghan said...

*sigh.... i have no idea what this all means....but once again, you have the coolest mother.

Liz said...

oh goodness! That comment made my day!

Courtney said...

You truly do. And I promise to try and keep my feelings in check when it comes to him. Also, I do not have a disco ball, but we could possibly find one at target. Or Goodwill.