Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Screw 'em!

"No more dating."

"John, Paul, George, and Ringo."

"...they felt they had no choice but to name their three daughters after Beatles songs."

"...founder of the Lonely Hearts Club."

"Boys were dead to me."

"It had been between her best friend and her boyfriend. Guess which one she'd picked.

"What to the evs!"

"You can't really have a club with one person."

"Driving While Under the Influence of a Boy."

"Things were a bit.....awkward."

"You're telling me that numbers one and three on my list were making out?"

"So, if I have to pretend to be a Beatle, can I be Yoko?"

"Well, he's a guy...."

"Thank God Todd Chesney sucked at Spanish."

"Here comes the sun."


*evil laughter*

1 comment:

Meghan said...

i want to read this.

however, i do not appreciate their take on abbey road. that is for the beatles, and the beatles only.