Wednesday, February 3, 2010

iwantawhat?

This past Sunday, after arriving home from my Wisconsin weekend with Courtney, I plopped down on the couch with Dad. The past week he had decided to get an apple TV (Yep just another one of Apple's ingenious ideas to make more money) it seemed to have slipped by Dad that we already have a TV. I think this all traces back to Grandpa, darn grandparents!

Anyway, Dad was fooling around with the TV and he was watching youtube videos (like this awesome michael jackson video that they made in a Philippine prison) then he check out the itunes store and was looking a the podcasts for Apple when I saw it.

There was a video podcast, about the ipad. (here's a cool article that Dad sent me today)

First, ipad? It just reminds me of that time of month and how I write on Gretchen's products, smile I'm a pad!

Second, I spent an hour and a half yelling at Steve Jobs. Then the people on screen would clap. Dad said he probably paid them to clap at certain points in his presentation.

I was angry, it looked cool and fun to play with, but to have, hello! There isn't even a place to load in a CD much less a DVD! Goodness......Hello Steve Jobs! You're not God!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

i like how this was a rant. makes me feel better.
i found the 4th paragraph half comical, half disturbing.

Liz said...

oh yes! I think it makes Gretchen a bit happier, but all of the credit goes to my neighbor, it was she who started it all. (the writing of course)