Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bed Head

Today was a crappy day. I completely agree with Meghan. We had that creepmister assembly where I had to sit on the stairs with Tess and then people were molesting Ragan. Seriously, I had to hit them with my trusty bat to make them go away. Then I decided to wear the gossest outfit to school today were as Bliss had on the cutest dress....though I did mate with her today during Biology, yep good old evolution.


Mom said she was having a bad hair day, and a bad day. This was the first time in a long time that she decided to cave in a get take out of dinner. Sure we do it during the weekend, but not really during the school week. I think I'm having a bad hair week. It's gross....just like my disgusting English book, which I won't tell you about because I hate it that much.

To top it all off I had to make a CD for Courtney and Tessa, who are like the music queens of the world (and Meghan is too! Don't worry) so I really didn't know what else to put on the CD. It's probably just crap. Goodness.....

Stop stop talk talking that
Blah blah blah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing so stfu!!!!

Meghan said...

this is....weird...i don't know how to react to an admittedly self-concious liz! i'm sorry you had a "crappy" day thooo :( you're hair looks great all da time btw!