Saturday, February 20, 2010

Milk is My Name, Pizza is My Game.

I love milk. I don't know why some people don't like it. Hannah and I were talking about milk on the bus and we couldn't wrap our minds around the idea that milk is bad. I don't know if that's what other people feel like, but Hannah and I agree, it's amazing.


I had so much fun last night, the movie was really funny and even though Taylor Swift was stupid it almost made the movie even better. Then the pizza place (Broadway's Pizza I believe.) was cool, and our waitress was nice to us, no evil eye this time. I was the only one who ordered Milk though...figures.

Mikaela, now all I'm thinking about is Schindler's List. Man do I really want to see it.

1 comment:

Mikaela McMillan said...

You MUST! It was nominated for like 6 oscars, and it's considered one of the best movies of all time. Because it totally is.

PS - Your sisters hair is the greatest thing there has ever been. She looks so cute and happy holding her little show she got!