Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh Goodness...

Courtney did you tell Bliss? I really don't mind, but there was this...look...

I usually walk with Ragan outside to the buses and I meet her at her locker witch just happens to be right next to his. She was talking to him and then he, Ragan, and Bliss both looked over when I walked over and Bliss said, "Oh here she comes!" and gave me an odd look.....maybe I'm just paranoid.

I raised my eyebrows as a greeting to him and then walked away.....

I saw you
In your tight ass rocker pants
You saw me too
I laughed
'Cause I was completely trashed
And I watched your
Ugly girlfriend
Sneer across the room
As if, I really care
That she's here with you
All I know is...

Your my object of affection
My drug of choice
My sick obsession

2 comments:

Courtney said...

My dearest Elizabeth,
No, I promise I did not tell Bliss. I was looking at him in biology. I think you desparately need to get over this darling. He is not goot enough for you. Also, he has a girlfriend. Little dilemma there.
Love and Rockets,
Courtney

Meghan said...

i didn't tell anyone!

ohh...you didn't...mention...me