Monday, February 1, 2010

I See You

I have very intelligent friends. I can't stand being around people who don't know what their talking about. So, if you know me and you know for a fact that I like you then your safe. I guess it's just one of my odd pet peeves, with the other being talking to people when I'm in a dressing room. Out of the many intelligent people I'm going to talk about just one, the Piano extraordinaire, Sonia.

You would think she would be smart enough to hid her blog URL better, but no. It's not that she's computer retarded. No, in fact in eight grade her blog for Civics was amazing. She's good, like better than me good. I know, hard to find....

So here's a message to you Sonia. If you don't want people reading your blog then don't comment (multiple times) on Meghan's blog. You don't think I'd check my own wife's blog? Now that I (and Courtney) have the URL good luck getting us not to creep on you.


May the best stalker win.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

looooooooooove it

sonia said...

dude! civics blog! omigodd... how did you remember that?? hahaha i was the little nerdy that spent all of her free time adding tetris and "virtual pet" widgts on her civis blog..omigod wave of embarassment

anywhoosies thank youuu [im not accepting the better than you part though..no such thing exists deary]. as for the stalker part... i switched my url so good like finding me sucka!

just kidding. but lets not get this spread too thin aight? haha what? idk. im gonna shut up and sleep thanks.

Liz said...

no worries, I'm not gonna spread your blog like I did to Meghan!

And don't be embarrassed, your civics blog was AMAZING!