Friday, February 5, 2010

When In Woodbury

I have no words, nothing in my vast vocabulary of the english language can describe tonight. I had so much fun, even in the midst of anger. Well, I guess Courtney took it out on her ice cream. Poor little (it was medium according to Courtney) ice cream cup....

The movie (When In Rome) would have been a better book. We decided that after we saw it tonight. It was super funny, but kinda' cheesy. Especially the end, it was like the end twice in a row, but once in an art gallery and the other in Rome. The girls name was Elizabeth Ann, which I found cool, not many people have the name Elizabeth in movies. It's usually cool modern names.

It's kinda' stupid, but I felt like the movie was talking to me....??? I never want to get married and I would chose my job over a boyfriend. I found it kind of sad, because the girl was a real....dummy. Plus, she was called Beth. If I ever started going by that then Mom wouldn't speak to me again....she hates that name.

Wow, just googled When In Rome to find some music to find the lyrics to put up and I learned something weird. Josh Duhamel (the guy in When In Rome) is married to Fergie...


I'm to taken aback I'm not gonna' post lyrics.....

2 comments:

Meghan said...

this makes me sad :( i'm pissed i missed the amazingly fun night everyone's blogging about

Liz said...

Well depending on what part you were talking about, it was fun, but...