Thursday, February 4, 2010

Doorknob


Man, today was really....dull, I guess. I think it's because I didn't wear any perfume. That's what I blame it on. I always wear perfume. Today, as I was sitting in the bus listing to my friends whine about how we were going to be late to school again, I resized that I was wearing none. I was kinda' sad.

Then in school it was just as "dead as a doorknob" as Charles Dickens would say. Two videos both (oddly enough) about Charles Darwin and has evolution theory. Math was even boring. Spanish was blagg along with silent reading time (again) in English. Ahh, then Video.

My saving grace. I showed Mrs. Drew the beginning of my music video (which I have now finished) and she plus the rest of the class who was crowding around the computer loved it. And I mean loved it. Then Courtney helped me finished it when I got home, then we went to dance.

I also taught someone how to side skip today, so that was fun and had another weird encounter with the guy from video, but I'll save that story for later. You know, keep you wanting more.

4 comments:

Mikaela McMillan said...

YAY FOR LIZ! Of course they loved it, you're wonderful!

PS - I'm sorry for all the caps locks and exclamation points, and super obnoxious comments I leave on here. I just tend to get really excited. Also I miss you! When do I get to see you next? At the cast party on saturday, perhaps?

Liz said...

Well, if we have the family dinner then maybe tonight? And the cast party is canceled because Kayla has to take her ACT.

p.s. I MISS YOU TOO! AND I LOVE ALL CAPS!

sonia said...

yea for liz's amazing video skills :]]

i actually love it because i feel like my job position has been further secured. [wait..i'm lead actress right?]

Liz said...

oh I'm glad I'm doing all of the heavy lifting.....jk jk